|OracleŽ Fusion Middleware Helpset for Oracle Enterprise Repository
11g Release 1 (220.127.116.11.0)
Reassign Users / Usage
This procedure is preformed in the Oracle Enterprise Repository
- Select the Users tab in the project detail.
- Click the Reassign Users / Usage button. The Reassign dialog is displayed.
- Use the radio buttons to select the appropriate action.
- Click Choose a New Project in the Select Project section. The Search for a Project dialog is displayed.
- Use Search or List All to display a list of projects.
- Select the project to which the users and/or usages are to be reassigned.
- Click Next. The Select users you wish to reassign dialog is displayed.
- Use the >> and << buttons to reassign users as Project Leaders and/or Project Members.
- Click Next. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Done.
Copyright (c) 2008, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.