JMS Messages: Export Messages
Related Tasks Related Topics
Use this page to export messages. Exporting a message results in a JMS message that is converted to either XML or serialized format. The source destination for an exported message can be either a queue, a distributed queue, or a topic durable subscriber. The source destination must be in a production-paused state.
Name Description Location
Use the file system folders to select the XML file where the JMS message or messages will be exported to. Once located, select the button next to file name and then click OK to export it.
- Manage queue messages
- Pause queue message operations at runtime
- Manage distributed queue messages
- Uniform distributed queues - pause message operations on server restart
- Manage topic durable subscribers
- Pause topic message operations at runtime