Install the Rear LED Panel
- Use an antistatic wrist strap to protect the equipment from ESD damage.
- Connect the interface cable to the rear LED panel.
- Push the interface cable into the opening at the rear of the slot
while you put the rear LED panel in the slot.
- Use a Torx T10 screwdriver to install the screws at the sides of
the rear LED panel.
Tighten the screws to 7 in-lb. See Torque Reference.
- Connect AC power to the server.
Reconnect AC Power to the Server
The fans in the server will restart.
- Restart the server.
See Restart the Server
- Return the replaced component to Oracle.
See Return a Component to Oracle.