Download and Install the Driver (Windows)
If your system uses the Windows Server 2003 or 2008 operating system, perform
the following procedure to download and install the device driver.
- Log in to your system.
- In a browser, go to this location:
- Select I350-T4 from the list of adapters.
- Download the driver package.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- If the Found New Hardware Wizard screen is displayed, click Cancel.
The autorun utility automatically runs after you have extracted the files.