Inspect the Data Cable Connectors or Transceivers
- Identify the prerequisite and subsequent service tasks you must perform in conjunction with this
See Inspecting the Data Cables.
- Verify that the shell is not bent and is parallel to the inner
- Verify that there are no contaminants inside of the connector or transceiver.
- Verify that the retractor strap or latch is adequate to remove the connector
or transceiver from the receptacle.
- Identify the reference surface by the L groove in the surface at the
- The cable or transceiver is ready for installation.
See Install a Data Cable.