Setting Up Users' Sales Quotas
If sales representatives use Oracle CRM On Demand to manage their forecasts, their quotas must be set up. Sales representatives can set up their own quotas or, as an administrator, you can create quotas for them.
This section describes the procedure for the administrator to set up a user's quotas.
To set up a user's quota
- In the upper right corner of any page, click the Admin global link.
- In the User Management and Access Controls section, click the User Management and Access Controls link.
- On the User Management and Access Controls page, click the User Management link.
- On the User List page, click the Last Name link for the user whose quota you want to set up.
- On the User Detail page, scroll down to the Quotas section and do one of the following:
- Click the New Quota button.
- Click the Edit link for the quota you want to edit.
- On the Edit Quota page, complete the fields.
- To spread a yearly quota evenly over the fiscal year, enter the amount in the Total Quota field and click Spread.
- To add the monthly quotas together, enter an amount for each month and click Sum.
- Save the record.