Displaying Your Tabs
The tabs across the top of your pages provide the starting point for managing your data. The role your company administrator assigns to you determines what tabs are available to you and the order in which they initially appear.
NOTE: You can personalize your tabs only if the Personalize Tabs privilege is enabled for your role. For more information, contact your company administrator.
To change your tab order
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click the My Setup global link.
- In the Layout Personalization section, click the Personal Layout link.
- In the Personal Tab Layout section, click the Tab Layout link.
- In the Available Tabs section, select the tab you want to add, and then click the right arrow button to move it from the Available Tabs section to the Selected Tabs section.
NOTE: You can select more than one tab at a time by holding down the SHIFT or CTRL key when you click to select the tabs.
- In the Selected Tabs section, select one tab at a time and use the arrows to move the tab up or down until it appears in the order you want.
- Save the record.