Adding Solutions to Service Requests
You can add an existing solution to your service requests. For more information on solutions, see Solutions.
To add a solution to a service request
- Select the service request.
For more information on selecting service requests, see Finding Records.
- Scroll to the Solutions section of the Service Request Details page and click Add.
A list of solutions that are approved and published appears.
- To limit the number of solutions that appear, use the filtering options to search on keywords or Solution ID.
- Click Preview to view the solution details to make sure that it addresses your customer's concerns.
- Click the Select link beside each solution that you want to add to your service request, and then click OK.
- Change the status of the service request to Pending until you can confirm with your customer that the problem is resolved, as follows:
- On the Service Request Details page, click in the Status field, and select the Pending status from the drop-down list.
- Click the green check mark icon in the Status field to save the change.