Adding Titles to Results
Use the Title view to add a title, a subtitle, a logo, a link to a custom online help page, and timestamps to the results. Titles and subtitles can be formatted.
A Title view is always added to the results, as the first view.
To work with a Title view
- In Oracle CRM On Demand Answers, in the Create Layout page, perform one of the following actions:
- To add a new title view, click the Add View button, and then select Title from the drop-down list.
- To edit an existing title view, find the title view, and click the Edit View button.
- In the Title text box, enter the text to display as the title.
If you do not specify a title, the name of the saved report is used as the title. For unsaved reports, the Title text box is blank.
- If you do not want the saved name of the report to appear, deselect the Display Saved Name check box.
If the box is checked, the saved name is displayed below the text in the Title text box (if this text exists).
- (Optional) If you want to display a logo image or other graphic, specify the appropriate path in the Logo text box.
The image is displayed to the left of the title text. The image or graphic should be accessible to all users who view this report.
- (Optional) In the Subtitle text box, enter the text to display as a subtitle.
The subtitle text will follow the actual title, on a new line.
- If you want to add additional formatting to the title or subtitle, do the following:
- Click the edit buttons to the right of the Title and Subtitle dialog boxes.
- Make your choices for font, cell, and border options, and then click OK.
NOTE: If you enter a new caption, it replaces the original title or subtitle.
- If you want to display the report execution date or time, select one of the timestamp options from the Started Time drop-down list.
- If you want to provide a link to customized help or other information related to the report, enter the appropriate URL in the Help URL text box.
The URL should be one that is accessible to all users who will view this report.
- When you are done, you can save the report with the Title view.