Alerting Users to No Data
Use the No Results view to specify explanatory text to appear if the report does not return any results. The text can help users understand that there was no data.
To add or modify a No Results view
- In Oracle CRM On Demand Answers, in the Create Layout page, perform one of the following actions:
- Enter explanatory text into the Headline and Text boxes.
- Select the Display Results check box to preview the No Results view.
- Click OK to return to the Layout Views page.
- To move or edit the No Results view (and other views, as required) on the page, do the following:
- To move the view to a different location on the page, drag the view, and drop it in the new location.
- To format the appearance of the No Results view, click the Format View button for the view.
You can specify Cell, Border, Background, and Additional Formatting Options (Width, Height, Indent, Right Padding, Top Padding, Bottom Padding).
- To edit the No Results view, click the Edit View button for the view.
- To delete the No Results view, click the Delete View button for the view.
- When you finish making your changes, save the report.