Process of Handling Campaigns
To handle campaigns, perform the following tasks:
- Create a campaign record, see Creating Records and Campaign Fields.
- Assign campaign recipients, see Targeting Contacts for Campaigns.
- If this is an email campaign, prepare the email content. For more information, see Oracle Email Marketing On Demand Online Help.
- Execute the campaign.
- Track campaign responses, see Recording Responses to Campaigns.
- Measure campaign effectiveness, see Measuring Campaign Effectiveness.
- Associate leads with the campaign. If the campaign generates leads, you must associate the new leads with the campaign from which they came, see Creating Records and Leads Fields.