Embedding a Reports Widget
You can embed reports and dashboards from Oracle CRM On Demand in desktop applications that support Web widgets. You can also embed them in portals and in standalone Web pages without requiring you to log in to the Oracle CRM On Demand application.
NOTE: This feature is available to you in Oracle CRM On Demand only if the feature is enabled by your company administrator.
To embed reports and dashboards
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click the My Setup global link.
- In your Personal Homepage, in the Data and Integration Tools section, click Embed CRM On Demand Content.
- In the Reports Widget section, in the Type field, select Single Report or Dashboard.
- In the Path field, enter the paths of the reports (or dashboards) that you want to display.
NOTE: These paths must be separated by colons (:). For more information on creating report paths, see Creating Homepage Custom Reports.
- Click Show New HTML.
- Copy the HTML code to your application.
When you successfully embed this HTML code in your application, an Oracle CRM On Demand sign-in window appears.
- Enter your Oracle CRM On Demand sign-in details to access your reports or dashboards.
For more information on reports, see Reports. For more information on dashboards, see Dashboards.