Embedding a Simple List Widget
This On Demand widget allows you to embed a simple list of records in desktop applications that support Web widgets. You can also embed them in portals and in standalone Web pages without requiring you to log in to the Oracle CRM On Demand application. The Simple List widget displays shortcuts to lists for the standard record types except Fund and Fund Request.
NOTE: This feature is available in your Oracle CRM On Demand application only if it is enabled by your company administrator.
To embed Simple Lists
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click the My Setup global link.
- In your Personal Homepage, in the Data and Integration Tools section, click Embed CRM On Demand Content.
- In the Simple List Widget section, select a list from the menu.
- Copy the HTML code to your application.
When you successfully embed this HTML code in your application, an Oracle CRM On Demand sign-in window appears.
- Enter your Oracle CRM On Demand sign-in details to access your list.
- To view a different list, click Configure.
NOTE: This action changes the available list for the duration of the session. You can change the list as many times as you want during your session. However, the list reverts to the original list after you log out of your session.