Enabling Custom Reports in My Homepage
You can specify the custom reports that can be added to a custom My Homepage layout. These custom reports are then displayed in the Available Sections list in Step 2 in the Homepage Layout Wizard. For more information about customizing My Homepage, see Customizing My Homepage for Your Company.
Before you begin. To perform this procedure, the custom reports that you want to enable in My Homepage must have been saved. Your role must include the Customize Application privilege and the Homepage Administration privilege.
To specify a custom Homepage report
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click the Admin global link.
- In the Application Customization section, click the Application Customization link.
- In the Application Setup section, click the My Homepage Custom Reports link.
- In the My Homepage Custom Reports list, click New Homepage Report.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the custom report.
- In the Height and Width fields, select Single or Double.
If you want the report to span the entire Homepage from left to right, set the width to Double. If you set the height to Double, the report becomes twice the height of the other sections on the Homepage.
- If required, select the Execute Report Immediately check box.
If you select this check box, the report will run automatically, and users will not have to click a link to update the report.
- In the Report Path field, enter the path of the report.
You can paste the report path from the Open Analysis window. To copy the report path:
- Click the Open Analysis button in the Getting Started with Answers page.
- Select a report.
- Copy the value in the Item field.
Shared Folder: Pre-built Analysis/Sales Stage History Analytics: Last Month Sales Report
- Click Save.