Making Custom Reports Public
Before making a report available to all employees, verify its content and format by running a test and getting approval by the person who requested the report. The reviewer should check for the following:
- Report includes all necessary columns.
- Columns are sorted correctly.
- Filters are limiting the data correctly.
- Charts present the data in a useful way.
You can release the reports you created so that all employees at your company can use them. Those reports appear in the Shared Custom Analyses section on their Reports Homepage.
Note: The Reports Homepage has a limit of 100 custom reports.
To make your report public
- In Oracle CRM On Demand, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Homepage, in the Custom Reports and Analyses section, click Design Analyses to open Oracle CRM On Demand Answers.
- In Oracle CRM On Demand Answers, open the report.
- Click Save.
- Select the folder where you want to save the report.
- Click OK to save the report.
Making a report public releases the report so that other employees at your company who have visibility to the folder, where you saved it, can access the report. Your private report in My Folders is still saved in case you want to run it or revise it for dynamic analysis later.