Approving Claims for Special Pricing Requests
An approver can approve a special pricing claim and offer a credit to the partner. Only one level of approval is currently supported for special pricing claims.
Before you begin. The claim status of the special pricing claim must be set to Claim Submitted before you can approve it.
To approve claims for special pricing requests
- Select the special pricing request for which you want to approve a claim from the All Special Pricing Requests section on the Special Pricing Request homepage.
For information on selecting special pricing requests, see Finding Records.
- On the Special Pricing Request Detail page, click the Edit button.
- On the Special Pricing Request Edit page, enter an amount in the Total Claim Amount Approved field.
- Select Claim Approved from the Claim Status field. Then click Save.
When you change the claim status to Claim Approved, the following occurs:
- Oracle CRM On Demand validates that the total claim amount approved does not exceed the approval limit set for the approver and that the approval does not result in a negative fund balance. If the validation fails, an appropriate error message is issued.
- The claim decision date changes to the current date on Oracle CRM On Demand.
- A workflow rule sends the appropriate email notifications.