Canceling MDF Requests
The brand owner can cancel a market development fund (MDF) request at any point if the MDF request is no longer valid.
Before you begin. The approval status of the MDF request must be set to Approved.
To cancel an MDF request
- Select the MDF request that you want to cancel from the All MDF Requests section on the MDF Request homepage.
For information on selecting MDF requests, see Finding Records.
- On the MDF Request Detail page, click the Edit button.
- On the MDF Request Edit page, select Cancelled from the Approval Status field. Then click Save.
When you change the approval status to Cancelled, the following occurs:
- Oracle CRM On Demand validates that the approval status is set to Approved.
- A workflow rule creates a new task to track the action.
- A workflow sends the appropriate email notifications.
After the MDF request has been cancelled, it is read-only, and further updates to it are not allowed.