Canceling Special Pricing Requests
The brand owner can cancel a special pricing request at any point, if the request is no longer valid.
Before you begin. The special pricing request must have an approval status of Approved.
To cancel a special pricing request
- Select the special pricing request that you want to cancel from the All Special Pricing Requests section on the Special Pricing Request homepage.
For information on selecting special pricing requests, see Finding Records.
- On the Special Pricing Request Detail page, click the Edit button.
- On the Special Pricing Request Edit page, select Cancelled from the Approval Status field. Then click Save.
When you change the approval status to Cancelled, the following occurs:
- Oracle CRM On Demand validates that the approval status value is Approved.
- A workflow rule creates a new task to track the action.
- A workflow rule sends the appropriate email notifications.
After the special pricing request has been cancelled, it becomes read-only and further updates to it are not permitted.