As an application goes through the approval chain, a partner can recall the application.
Before you begin. The application must have the submission status of Submitted and the approval status of Pending Approval.
To recall applications
- Select the application that you want to recall from the All Applications section on the Applications Homepage.
For information on selecting applications, see Finding Records.
- On the Application Detail page, click the Edit button.
- On the Application Edit page, select Recalled from the Submission Status field. Then click Save.
When you change the submission status to Recalled, the following occurs:
- The approver status is reset to blank.
- A workflow rule creates a new task to track the approval action if the workflow rule has been configured.
- A workflow rule sends appropriate email notifications if it has been configured to send emails.