Process of Managing Opportunities
To manage opportunities, perform the following tasks:
- Review opportunity fields and related information, see Opportunity Fields.
- Create a new opportunity record, see Creating Records.
- Add product revenue records to the opportunity, see Linking Products to Opportunities.
- Define the key contacts and contact roles, see Contacts and Adding Roles.
- Track activities and notes that are related to opportunities, see Activity Fields and Adding Notes.
- Assign opportunity ownership and visibility, see Access Profile Management and Sharing Records (Teams).
- Update the opportunity sales stage, see About Opportunities and Forecasts.
- Link partners and competitors related to the opportunity, see Tracking Partners and Competitors of Opportunities.
- Assess and forecast the opportunity, see About Opportunities and Forecasts.