You can rename reports you have created. You can only rename reports you have created, you cannot rename reports created by other users.
To rename reports that you have created
- Click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Homepage, in the Custom Reports and Analyses section, click Design Analyses.
- On the Oracle CRM On Demand Answers page, in the Manage Analyses section, click the Manage Analyses button.
- In the Manage Analyses window, select the folder containing the report that you want to rename.
- In the report row, click Rename.
- Update the Name field.
- If necessary, update the Description field (up to 2,000 characters).
If your report is a public one, the text for both the Name and Description fields is displayed on the employee’s Reports Homepage exactly as you enter it.
- Click Update.
- Click Getting Started at the top of the page to return to the Getting Started With Answers page.