Setting Up Your Calendar
To set up your calendar, complete the steps in the following procedure. For more information on calendars, see Calendar and Activities.
Before you begin. To perform this procedure, your user role must include the Share Calendar privilege.
To set up your calendar
- In the upper right corner of any page, click the My Setup global link.
- In the Calendar Setup section, click Calendar Settings.
- To select the calendar view you would like to display by default on the calendar home page:
- Click Default Calendar View.
- From the Default Calendar View drop-down, select a calendar view.
- To share your calendar with another user:
- Click Share Calendar.
- In My Calendar Share List, click Add Users.
- In the Grant New Users window, use the Lookup icon to add users with whom you want to share your calendar.
- To set up custom group calendar views:
- Click Manage Group Views.
- In My Custom Views, click Add.
- Complete the fields in the Manage View window.
Setting up custom group calendar views allows you to manage your view to other users availability. When you create a new appointment, go to the Group Calendar tab and select the Calendar group you or your company administrator created to view availability.
- Save the record.