View List Page
The View List page displays the following information:
- Key list information. The name and description of the list and also:
- List accessibility. The visibility of the list indicating whether it is private, public, or specific to a user role.
- Search In. The subset of records that are searched to filter the list.
- Filter information. The fields, filter conditions, and filter values used to produce the filtered list.
- Selected Fields. The fields selected to display as columns in the search results, and the sort order of the field selected as the default search field.
You access the View List page by selecting Show List Filter from the Menu button on a list page. For more information about accessing list management options, see Working with Lists.