Allowing Users to Select a Specific View Using View Selector View
Use a View Selector view to select a specific view of the results from among the saved views. When placed on a report, the view selector appears as a drop-down list for users to select the specific result view they want to see.
To add or modify a View Selector view
- In Oracle CRM On Demand Answers, in the Create Layout page, perform one of the following actions:
- (Optional) Type a caption for the view selector and indicate where the caption should appear relative to the view selector.
- Make your selections for the view choices that you want to include in the view selector:
- Select the Display Results check box to preview the view selector view.
- Click OK to return to the Layout Views page.
- To move or edit the view selector view (and other views, as required) on the page, do the following:
- To move the view to a different location on the page, drag the view, and drop it in the new location.
- To format the appearance of the view selector view, click the Format View button for the view.
You can specify Cell, Border, Background, and Additional Formatting Options (Width, Height, Indent, Right Padding, Top Padding, Bottom Padding).
- To edit the view selector view, click the Edit View button for the view.
- To delete the view selector view, click the Delete View button for the view.
- When you finish making your changes, save the report.