Oracle CRM On Demand provides the following record types for wealth management:
- Financial Accounts. Use these pages to manage financial account information.
- Financial Account Holders. Use these pages to manage information about holders of financial accounts.
- Financial Account Holdings. Use these pages to manage the transactions of a single financial product for a financial account.
- Financial Plans. Use these pages to manage the financial plans of a contact or business for one or more specific financial accounts.
- Financial Products. Use these pages to manage financial product information.
- Financial Transactions. Use these pages to track the transactions for a specific financial account.
- Portfolios. Use these pages to manage portfolio accounts.
- Households. Use these pages to manage information for a group of related contacts, who live in the same household.
Note: All of these record types are available only with Oracle CRM On Demand Financial Services Edition.