What Identity Management products does
Oracle support, in addition to those in Fusion Middleware 11g Release 1?
The following Oracle Identity Management products are packaged and
- Oracle Identity Manager is a provisioning system for automatically granting and revoking access to enterprise applications and managed systems.
- Oracle Role Manager is an enterprise-class application for managing business and organizational relationships, roles, and entitlements.
- Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On is an access management system for delivering enterprise authentication and single sign-on for mainframe, client/server and Web applications
- Oracle Access Manager is a management system for configuring digital identities and controlling access to protected applications and content, primarily on the Web.
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager is the solution for web access real-time fraud detection and multi-factor online authentication security for the enterprise.
- Oracle Entitlements Server
is a fine-grained entitlements management solution that externalizes and centralizes administration of enterprise entitlements, simplifies authorization policies, and enforces security decisions in distributed, heterogeneous applications.
- Oracle Platform Security Services is a security framework that runs on Oracle WebLogic Server. It combines the security features of the WebLogic Server and the Oracle Application Server to provide application developers, system integrators, security administrators, and independent software vendors with a portable, integrated, and comprehensive security platform framework for Java SE and Java EE applications.
- Oracle Identity Analytics is a compliance-focused product that uses a warehouse to consolidate, correlate, optimize, and protect identity data across all identity management components. It provides a transparent view of identity data and activities through dashboards, reports, and alerts, providing highly flexible analysis.