WebCenter Sites Documentation Notes
11g R1 (22.214.171.124) Bundled Patch 1
Table of Contents
- WebCenter Sites Developer's Guide for Customizing the Contributor Interface
Presents concepts, examples, and code for customizing the dashboard, search views, asset forms, global properties, toolbars, and menu bar. Code samples are packaged with this guide to further support its examples.
- WebCenter Sites: Site Capture Upgrade Guide
Contains procedures for upgrading FatWire Site Capture 1.1 or WebCenter Sites: Sites Capture 11gR1 to version 11gR1 Bundled Patch 1, running on WebCenter Sites 11gR1 Bundled Patch 1.
- WebCenter Sites: Community Upgrade Guide
Contains procedures for upgrading WebCenter Sites: Community 11gR1 to version 11gR1 Bundled Patch 1, running on WebCenter Sites 11gR1 Bundled Patch 1.
- WebCenter Sites: Gadgets Upgrade Guide
Contains procedures for upgrading WebCenter Sites: Gadgets 11gR1 Patch 1 to version 11gR1 Bundled Patch 1, running on WebCenter Sites 11gR1 Bundled Patch 1.
- WebCenter Sites Installation Guides:
Added information about requirement for synchronizing WebCenter Sites and Satellite Server to use the JVM time zone, preferably UTC to help standardize time stamps of distributed data.
- Installing on Oracle WebLogic Application Server
- Installing on Apache Tomcat Application Server
- Installing on IBM WebSphere Application Server
- WebCenter Sites Upgrade Guide
Updated this guide with procedures for upgrading FatWire Content Server 7.6 Patch 1, Patch 2, or WebCenter Sites 11gR1 to WebCenter Sites 11gR1 Bundled Patch 1. Procedures include running the new time zone utility for synchronizing time stamps in the WebCenter Sites database to the JVM time zone; also, synchronizing workflow schedules, publishing events, and code to the JVM time zone.
- WebCenter Sites Administrator's Guide
- Pages 93–95, "Working with User Profiles and User Attributes": Added information about the new option for setting users' preferred time zone.
- Page 502, "Cache Management": Added information about the option to flush cached legacy data via the cache management feature in the System Tools node of the Admin tree.
- WebCenter Sites Developer's Guide
- Chapter 18, "Designing Attribute Editors":
- Added information describing the new attribute editors TYPEAHEAD and UPLOADER.
- Updated section "CKEditor Example" with additional parameters.
- Chapter 25, "Coding Templates for In-Context and Presentation Editing," section "Date Fields": Added information about support for date field editing – setting the preferred time zone, using date formatting APIs, and enabling date fields for editing in web mode.
- WebCenter Sites Developer Tools
Pages 18-22, "Integrating WebCenter Sites with Eclipse": Added information about configuring remote connections and associating the WebCenter Sites Tag Reference and Javadoc with Eclipse when a remote host is used.
- WebCenter Sites Property Files Reference
- Added the following properties to futuretense_xcel.ini:
- Added the following property to futuretense.ini:
- Corrected note for the xcelerate.publishallassettypes property in futuretense_xcel.ini (changed property value from true to false).
Guides labeled '11gR1' apply to the 11gR1 Bundled Patch 1 release. Note that the Site Capture, Community, and Gadgets applications in this release can be installed directly. For installation procedures, refer to the respective 11gR1 installation guides.