More than one web page can be linked to a topic frame. By default, the attachments appear in the order in which they were linked. However, you can easily change the order of the linked attachments.
To change the order of multiple frame links:
- Open the topic in the Topic Editor.
- Navigate to the frame for which you want to change the link order.
- Display the Frame Link toolpane, if necessary.
- In the list of linked attachments, select the row of an attachment whose order you want to change.
- Use the Move Up and Move Down arrows to move the attachment to the desired position in the list.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed to obtain the desired order of linked attachments.
- Click to close the Frame Link toolpane.
Table of Contents