The Sort tab controls the order that documents appear in a view. You can enter a primary sort order followed by two secondary sort criteria. Choose ascending or descending to determine the sort order.
The Organize by folders checkbox controls whether the documents appear in a folder structure (default) or as a flat list with no folders.
To configure document sort order in a view definition:
- On the View menu, choose Manage Views.
- Add a new view or edit an existing view.
- Click the Sort tab.
- Click the down arrow and select a document attribute by which to sort documents.
- Choose Ascending or Descending order.
- Continue to specify secondary sort orders (optional).
- Click Apply to save your changes. If you are editing the active view, the results of the view definition are immediately visible.
- Move to the next tab or click OK to save the view.
Table of Contents