You can assign folder permissions to a group when you add or edit a group.
To assign/remove folder permissions to an author:
- Log in as an administrator.
- Make sure you are working online.
- On the Administration menu, choose Manage Groups.
- Click Add new group and enter a name and description.
Select a group and click Edit selected group.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click Add and select a Library folder (you can also make a new library folder).
A default permission is automatically applied.
- Click the Permission cell and choose a permission from the list.
- Repeat these steps to assign as many permissions as you need.
- Click OK.
Table of Contents