You can remove any permission assignment that you make by editing an author.
To remove folder permissions assigned to an author:
- Log in as an administrator.
- Make sure you are working online.
- On the Administration menu, choose Manage Authors.
- Select an author and click Edit selected author.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Select an existing permission and click Remove.
You can select only one permission at a time.
- Confirm the deletion.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 to remove additional permissions, if desired.
- Click OK.
Table of Contents