• Release Date: February 2014
• Platform: Windows (32-bit, 64-bit)
• Release Type: General
This ReadMe file contains important information about this release, including required and optional software, media package contents, known issues and limitations, server URLs, and Oracle Global Customer Support.
For information about new and enhanced features, refer to the Release Notes file.
For information about installation instructions, refer to the install and upgrade guides.
The documentation for Tracker and all other
Oracle Insurance products is available for download from the Oracle Technologies Network site under Oracle Insurance:
Before installing Tracker, ensure that the following software has been installed and configured correctly:
Tracker Client supports the following operating systems:
• Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Microsoft Windows XP SP3
• Microsoft Windows Vista SP2
The Tracker Server, IStream Document Manager DMS, and Tracker Monitor are supported on the following platforms:
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2 32-bit and 64-bit
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 32-bit and 64-bit
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
The above Windows Server platforms support Citrix server and Terminal Server for Tracker clients.
IStream Document Manager
IStream Document Manager 6.3 or 6.3 SP2
Notes: IStream Document Manager 6.3 supports 32-bit operating systems; IStream Document Manager 6.3 SP2 supports 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Microsoft Word and Excel
Supported versions of Microsoft Word and Excel are as follows:
• Microsoft Word and Excel 2003 SP2
• Microsoft Word and Excel 2007
• Microsoft Word and Excel 2010 (requires IStream Document Manager 6.3 SP2)
Other Third Party Software
On the Tracker Client, the following are required:
• Appropriate ODBC drivers for your database
• Internet Explorer 8 and above.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader versions 9.x or 10.x
• Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 SP1
On the Tracker Monitor, the following are required:
• Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 SP1
• Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 3.0 for Microsoft .NET
The following 32-bit and 64-bit database systems are supported:
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP3
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
• Oracle 10g Release 2 (Unicode and ANSI) with ODBC driver version 10.2.0.3 or higher
• Oracle 11gR1
• Oracle 11gR2
• Oracle 11g RAC
If required, install and configure the following:
• Citrix Presentation Server 4.0
• Citrix Terminal Server
The Tracker media package contains the following files and folders:
This folder contains database scripts for creating/upgrading databases. Refer to the instructions in the appropriate ReadMe files.
This folder contains files for installing the Microsoft .NET 2.0 framework
This folder contains the Tracker documentation, including install and upgrade guides.
This folder contains the installed_files.xls file. It contains the lists of files that have been installed to the servers and client.
This folder contains two folders "New" and "Upgrade" with the setup files required to install Tracker. To install the application, run setup.exe from the New folder.
To upgrade the application run Install.js from the Upgrade folder.
This ReadMe file.
• LAPI Libraries, LiveLink Installers and IStream Custom package for LiveLink are included as part of the current Tracker media pack available in EDelivery.
• LAPI/LiveLink is required for customers using DMS integration for Tracker. Hence, LAPI/Livelink related references should not be available to Non-DMS Tracker Customers.
• Non-DMS customers of Tracker need IStream Core and Tracker installer from Tracker Media Pack.
• Customers of Tracker using DMS integration will download IStream media pack in addition to Tracker Media Pack
• DMS customers need a license of both IStream and Tracker.
• Filings submitted through Tracker will have an indicator to identify availability of the product on Exchange under Obama Act.
• Two new fields have been added, Include Exchange Intentions and Exchange Intentions added at group and filing level and these fields are updated via Post Submission Update screen. The filings can now be searched based on values in Include Exchange Intentions and Exchange Intentions fields. Filing Summary report is changed to display values of Include Exchange Intentions and Exchange Intentions for PPACA and L&H filings.
• Three additional optional company profile fields are added to the Company Authority Screen; HIOS Issuer ID, NCQA Org ID and URAC Application Number.
• For Microsoft SQL upgrade instructions, please refer the Upgrade_InstallGuide_MSSQL.pdf.
• For Oracle upgrade instructions, please refer the Upgrade_InstallGuide_Oracle.pdf.
• Administrators are advised to set up the state-generated message options before users log into Tracker.
• Not able to launch Tracker client without mapping the Tracker Server manually to the network drive in client system.
The URLs for the SERFF production servers are as follows:
• Filing Rule Server: https://services.serff.com/spi_2.6/FilingRules
• State Filing Server: https://services.serff.com/spi_2.6/Filing
• Attachment Server: https://services.serff.com/spi_2.6/Attachment
• Billing Server: https://services.serff.com/spi_2.6/Billing
• Utility Server (for L&H): https://services.serff.com/spi_2.6/Utility
Oracle Global Customer Support
If you have any questions about the installation or use of our products, please call +1.800.223.1711 or visit the My Oracle Support website:
Copyright © 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates.
All rights reserved.
Go to My Oracle Support to find answers in the Oracle Support Knowledge Base, submit, update or review your Service Requests, engage the My Oracle Support Community, download software updates, and tap into Oracle proactive support tools and best practices.
Hearing impaired customers in the U.S. who need to speak with an Oracle Support representative may use a telecommunications relay service (TRS); information about TRS is available at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/trs.html, and a list of phone numbers is available at http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/trsphonebk.html. International hearing impaired customers should use the TRS at 1.605.224.1837.
Canada: 1.800.668.8921 or +1.905.890.6690
Latin America: 877.767.2253
For other regions including Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific regions: Visit- http://www.oracle.com/us/support/contact/index.html.
Copyright © 2014, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.