The Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform is built on functionality from former Vitrue, Collective Intellect, and Involver products, unified into one platform. While your product names have changed and the platform has a new look and feel, previous functionality is still there.
Here, we'll show you what's new: where your former products are in the Oracle SRM platform, explain what your access is to each platform tool, and how to upgrade your account.
SM and SEM
The SRM platform can be purchased in two different parts: Social Marketing (SM) or Social Engagement & Monitoring (SEM). Social Marketing is made up of products that were formerly Vitrue, and Social Engagement & Monitoring is made up of products from Collective Intellect and Involver. We'll be using these names to explain what you have access to in the platform.
SRM Platform Tools
When you sign in to the SRM platform, you see six main tabs in the navigation menu:
- Home: This is the Home page, where the SRM product team publishes release notes, new feature information, and helpful hints for all tools in the SRM platform.
- Listen & Analyze: This tab gives you an in-depth look into how users are interacting with your Facebook Pages, Views, Twitter streams, and Google+ pages.
- Engage: This tab lets you see message content from your channels and perform actions on the messages.
- Publish: This tab lets you schedule, moderate, manage and measure posts you create on your Facebook Pages, Twitter streams, and Google+ streams.
- Content & Apps: This provides you a content management system for creating your own unique, branded tabs on Facebook.
- Workflow & Automation: This tab lets you organize and manage all aspects of your account, including users, channels, social properties, and topics.
These tabs are the tools of the SRM platform. The following table shows what you see on each tab, depending on what you have purchased.
|Component||Subcomponent||Previous Name||License Required to See This|
|Home||none||Involver Conversation Suite||
SM or SEM
|Listen & Analyze|
|Social Campaigns||Vitrue Analytics||SM|
|SEM Reports||Conversation Suite||SEM Premium|
|Engage||Engage||Conversation Suite||SEM Premium|
|Engage - Publish||Conversation Suite||legacy customers only (who had Conversation Suite prior to Oracle SRM)|
|Workflow & Automation|
|Profile||Vitrue SRM Admin||SM or SEM|
|Resources||Vitrue SRM Admin||SM|
|Users||Vitrue SRM Admin and Conversation Suite||SM or SEM|
|Account||Vitrue SRM Admin||SM|
|Channels||Conversation Suite||SEM Premium|
|Permissions||Conversation Suite||SEM Premium|
|Automation||Conversation Suite||SEM Premium|
|Plugins||Conversation Suite||SEM Premium|
|Settings||Vitrue SRM Admin and Conversation Suite||SM or SEM|
|Content & Apps|
|Brand Templates||Vitrue Tabs||SM|
Advantages to the Platform
The advantage to this unified platform is accessing all your social tools in one place. You can move from listening to your customers to crafting posts to responding to messages quickly and easily in just a click of your mouse.
After you log in to the SRM platform, you may encounter other log in pages as you are navigating the platform. You will encounter these if you are trying to access a tool or area that does not match your SM or SEM license. If you have both SM and SEM, you only have to log in to these areas once, and afterwards you will have a seamless experience.
Every part of the SRM platform has been thoroughly documented, and you can find all of those documents