|Oracle financial Analyzer User's Guide
Part No. A87522-01
Working with Web Data Entry Forms, 5 of 7
Printing Web Data Entry Forms
About printing Web data entry forms
You can print a Web data entry form and specify settings that determine how the printed pages will look.
Procedure: Printing a Web data entry form
To print a Web data entry form, follow these steps:
- With the document open in the workspace, click the Print button on the Document toolbar.
Result: The Print dialog box for your browser appears.
- You can change the print defaults for the browser. For example, you can specify new values for printer and number of copies.
- Choose OK to continue.
Result: The Print dialog box for Financial Analyzer appears.
- In the Print box, specify the pages that you want to print. You can choose one of the following options:
- Current Page -- Prints the current page of data as indicated by the page label
- All n pages -- Prints all pages of data, beginning at the first logical page, regardless of the current page settings
Note: If you choose to print all pages, the system prints all data for all dimension values that are in the page position in the document. Depending on the number of dimensions that are in status in the page position, printing all pages might result in many pages of output.
- In the Order box, you can specify the order in which to print the pages. You can choose one of the following options:
- Across then down -- Prints as many rows and columns as will fit on a physical page, then moves across the columns (until all are printed) and then down the rows (until all are printed)
- Down then across -- Prints as many rows and columns as will fit on a physical page, then moves down the rows (until all are printed) and then across the columns (until all are printed)
- To indicate how you want the printed pages to look, choose Page Setup. This opens the Page Setup dialog box, where you can perform the following operations:
- Specify optional header text (up to 100 characters) for the printed page
- Specify an optional footer for the printed page
- Specify whether row, column, and page labels will be repeated on each printed page
- Specify whether a title, subtitle, and footnote will appear on the printed pages
- Specify margin settings for the printed pages
- If you want to preview the pages before printing them, choose Preview.
- Click OK to print the document.