|Oracle9i Clickstream Intelligence Data Model Reference
Release 2 (9.0.2)
Part Number A96129-01
The Site Dimension
The Site dimension enables you to analyze multiple, logical Websites within a single Clickstream database.
This chapter contains the following topics:
Site Dimension Hierarchies
The Site dimension contains one hierarchy:
The sections that follow list the level in this hierarchy, followed by a diagram that provides a graphical representation.
The Site Hierarchy
This hierarchy contains one level. For details about the attributes of this level, see Site Dimension Levels.
Figure 12-1 The Site Level Hierarchy
Text description of the illustration site-h.gif
Site Dimension Levels
The Site dimension is comprised of the following level. For this level, information about each attribute (column name) is provided in the following format:
- Attribute: Description (example value)
Attributes cannot be customized by the user in the Site dimension level.
- Site_Code: Short identifier for this site; natural key. This attribute consists only of uppercase characters (A-Z), digits (0-9), and the underscore character (_). (SITE_A, SITE_B)
- Site_Name: User-friendly name of the site (Site A, Site B)
- Site_DNS_Alias: DNS alias or domain name of the site (www.oracle.com)
- Site_Description: Description of the site (User-defined)
- Site_User_Group: Default user authentication group of this site. This value is used for the User_Auth_Group attribute of the User dimension. (ORACLE_USERS)
- Site_Visitor_Group: Default visitor group of this site. This value is used for the Visitor_Group attribute of the Visitor dimension. (ORACLE_VISITORS)