|Prev | Next||J2EETM Developer's Guide
dollarToYenbusiness method of the
1. Edit the
ConverterEJB.java source file.
3. In the Application Deployment Tool, from the Tools menu select Update and Redeploy Application. (The Application Deployment Tool will automatically replace the old .class file in the
ConverterApp with the new one.)
To add another .class file to the
ConverterJAR (EJB .jar) of the application, you would perform these tasks:
ConverterJAR in the tree view.
2. Select the General tab.
3. Click the Add button to the right of the Contents field.
4. In the Add Files to JAR dialog box, locate the .class file and click Add.
5. From the Tools menu, select Update and Redeploy Application.
To modify a deployment setting of the
ConverterApp, you edit the appropriate field in the inspector panel of the Application Deployment Tool and redeploy the application. For example, to change the JNDI name of the
MyConverter, you would follow these steps:
1. In the Application Deployment Tool, select the
ConverterApp in the tree view.
2. Select the JNDI Names tab.
3. In the JNDI Name field, enter
4. From the Tools menu, select Update and Redeploy Application.
TOC | Index
Prev | Next
TOC | Index