Getting the Latest Updates to the Tutorial
Check for any updates to the tutorial by using the Update Center included with the Java EE 6 SDK.
To Update the Tutorial through the Update Center
- Open the Services tab in NetBeans IDE and expand Servers.
- Right-click the GlassFish Server instance and select View Update Center to display the Update Tool.
- Select Available Updates in the tree to display a list of updated packages.
- Look for updates to the Java EE 6 Tutorial (javaee-tutorial) package.
- If there is an updated version of the Tutorial, select Java EE 6 Tutorial (javaee-tutorial) and click Install.