Java 2DTM API Specification
The following list contains all of the packages and classes included in the Java 2D API. Each item in the list is linked to its API documentation.
- java.awt.colorProvides classes for color spaces and color profiles based on the ICC Profile Format Specification.
- java.awt.fontProvides classes and interfaces relating to fonts and support for representing Type 1, Type 1 Multiple Master, OpenType, and TrueType fonts.
- java.awt.geomProvides classes for defining and performing operations on two-dimensional geometric objects.
- java.awt.imageProvides classes for creating and modifying images, as well as image producers, consumers and filters for configuring image processing.
- java.awt.printProvides classes and interfaces for printing two-dimensional objects and includes support for specifying document types, controlling page setup and page formats, and managing job control dialogs.
- javax.printProvides the principal classes and interfaces for the Java Print Service API.
- java.awt.image.renderableProvides classes and interfaces for producing rendering-independent images.
java.awtpackage also includes classes that are part of the Java 2D API:
- java.awt - Contains classes for generating user interfaces and painting graphics and images. The following
java.awtclasses are part of the Java 2D API.
- java.awt.PageAttributes and its nested classes
- java.awt.RenderingHints and its nested class
Copyright © 1993, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.