Complete the following procedure to compile and run the two examples:
- From yourbasedir/objectserializationexamples/UsingSockets, compile the files Server.java and Client.java using JDKTM1.1 or higher:javac Server.java javac Client.java
- Run the Server:java Server
- Suspend the Server, using Ctrl/Z on UNIX systems.
- Put the Server in the background, using the following command on UNIX systems:bg
- Run the Client:java Client
Using sockets and serialization, the current date is sent from the client to the server, which then prints out the date.
Copyright © 1993, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.