public interface InvokeHandler
OutputStream _invoke(String method, InputStream input, ResponseHandler handler) throws SystemException
1. Determine correct method, and unmarshal parameters from InputStream.
2. Invoke method implementation.
3. If no user exception, create a normal reply using ResponseHandler.
4. If user exception occurred, create exception reply using ResponseHandler.
5. Marshal reply into OutputStream returned by ResponseHandler.
6. Return OutputStream to ORB.
method- The method name.
InputStreamcontaining the marshalled arguments.
ResponseHandlerwhich the servant uses to construct a proper reply
OutputStreamcreated by the ResponseHandler which contains the marshalled reply
SystemException- is thrown when invocation fails due to a CORBA system exception.
Submit a bug or feature
For further API reference and developer documentation, see Java SE Documentation. That documentation contains more detailed, developer-targeted descriptions, with conceptual overviews, definitions of terms, workarounds, and working code examples.
Copyright © 1993, 2015, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Also see the documentation redistribution policy.