Interoperability and Compatibility Guide
Table of ContentsShow All | Collapse
- Title and Copyright Information
- 1 Understanding Interoperability and Compatibility
- 1.1 What is Compatibility?
- 1.2 What is Interoperability?
- 1.3 Understanding Interoperability and Compatibility with Supported Databases
- 1.4 Identifying Potential Compatibility and Interoperability Issues
- 2 Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c (12.1.2) Interoperability and Compatibility
- 2.1 About the Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c (12.1.2) Release
- 2.2 Oracle WebLogic Server and Coherence Compatibility with Previous Releases
- 2.3 Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure Compatibility with Previous Releases
- 2.4 Oracle HTTP Server Interoperability and Compatibility
- 2.5 Interoperability with Supported Databases
- 2.6 Interoperabilty with Oracle Identity Management Products
- 2.7 Oracle Web Services Interoperability
- 2.8 Oracle Home and Domain Extension Interoperability
- 2.9 What are Custom and Client Applications?
- 2.10 Interoperability with Custom and Client Applications