Go to main content
Configuring Number of Days Based Metrics for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
For certain metrics to function properly, you must configure two internal metrics in the Oracle BI Applications metadata repository (RPD) file.
The following internal metrics affect the calculation of other metrics, such as Days Sales Outstanding, Days Payables Outstanding, AP Turnover, and AR Turnover:
To configure number of days based metrics:
- In Oracle BI Administration Tool, edit the BI metadata repository (for example,
The repository file is located at
- On Business Model and Mapping layer, find logical table Fact - Fins - Period Days Count.
- Under Sources, select Fact_W_DAY_D_JDE logical table source.
- Clear the Disabled option in the General tab and click OK.
- Open the other two logical table sources, Fact_W_DAY_D_ORA and Fact_W_DAY_D_PSFT, and select the Disabled option.
- Check Global Consistency to ensure that there are no errors, and then save the BI metadata repository file.