How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
2.30 ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES → ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES describes the fine-grained auditing policies on the tables and views accessible
ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES Yes Yes, but only if fine-grained audit policies are created using the DBMS_FGA PL/SQL… → - - ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES Yes Yes, but only if fine-grained audit policies are created using the
4.79 DBA_AUDIT_POLICIES → the same as those in ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES. Note: This view is populated only in an Oracle Database where … for more information about migrating to unified auditing. See Also: \" ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES \"
6.288 USER_AUDIT_POLICIES → the current user. Its columns (except for OBJECT_SCHEMA ) are the same as those in ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES … to unified auditing. See Also: \" ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES \"
The DBMS_FGA.DISABLE_POLICY procedure disables a fine-grained audit policy. → ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES, DBA_AUDIT_POLICIES, and ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES views. The UNIFIED_AUDIT_TRAIL view contains a
Audit Policy Data Dictionary Views → about Audited Activities View Description ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES Displays information about all fine
ADD_POLICY Procedure → ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES view. You can change the operating system destination using the following command … = DBMS_FGA.ALL_COLUMNS ). The default is DBMS_FGA.ANY_COLUMNS. The ALL_AUDIT_POLICIES view also shows audit_column_opts