How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
2.37 ALL_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS → ALL_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS displays information about the parameters for the capture processes that
4.102 DBA_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS → database. Its columns are the same as those in ALL_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS. See Also: \" ALL_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS \"
Table 22-1 Oracle Streams Static Data Dictionary Views → ALL_CAPTURE_EXTRA_ATTRIBUTES DBA_CAPTURE_EXTRA_ATTRIBUTES N/A ALL_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS DBA_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS N/A
Contents → ALL_CAPTURE 2.36 ALL_CAPTURE_EXTRA_ATTRIBUTES 2.37 ALL_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS 2.38
6.4.5 Listing the Parameter Settings for Each Capture Process → SELECT c.CAPTURE_NAME, PARAMETER, VALUE, SET_BY_USER FROM ALL_CAPTURE_PARAMETERS c