How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
2.44 ALL_CLUSTERING_JOINS → ALL_CLUSTERING_JOINS describes joins to the dimension tables associated with tables with an
6.301 USER_CLUSTERING_JOINS → ALL_CLUSTERING_JOINS. Note: This view is available starting with Oracle Database 12 c Release 1 … (188.8.131.52). See Also: \" ALL_CLUSTERING_JOINS \" Oracle Database Data Warehousing Guide for information about attribute clustering with zone maps
4.113 DBA_CLUSTERING_JOINS → attribute clustering clause in the database. Its columns are the same as those in ALL_CLUSTERING_JOINS … : \" ALL_CLUSTERING_JOINS \" Oracle Database Data Warehousing Guide for information about attribute clustering with zone maps
Viewing Information About Dimensions and Joins on Which Attribute Clustering is Performed → DBA_CLUSTERING_JOINS, ALL_CLUSTERING_JOINS, or USER_CLUSTERING_JOINS views. The output has been formatted to fit in
Deprecated Features → USER_CLUSTERING_DIMENSIONS ALL_CLUSTERING_JOINS, DBA_CLUSTERING_JOINS, and USER_CLUSTERING_JOINS