How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
2.90 ALL_DIMENSIONS → ALL_DIMENSIONS describes the dimension objects accessible to the current user. Related Views
4.175 DBA_DIMENSIONS → DBA_DIMENSIONS represents dimension objects. Its columns are the same as those in \" ALL_DIMENSIONS \".
6.356 USER_DIMENSIONS → USER_DIMENSIONS describes dimension objects in the user's schema. Its columns are the same as those in \" ALL_DIMENSIONS \".
PRINTLOG Procedure → ('REPORT W 30 all_dimensions')); ALL_DIMENSIONS ------------------------------ TIME.DIMENSION CUSTOMER.DIMENSION PRODUCT.DIMENSION CHANNEL.DIMENSION
Altering Dimensions → the status of a dimension, view the contents of the column invalid in the ALL_DIMENSIONS data
INTERPCLOB Function → ')); DEFINE GEN_OBJ_ROLES DIMENSION TEXT DEFINE GEN_AW_OBJS VARIABLE TEXT DEFINE ALL_DIMENSIONS