How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
3.22 ALL_QUEUES → ALL_QUEUES describes all queues on which the current user has enqueue or dequeue privileges. If the
ALL_QUEUES: Queues for Which User Has Any Privilege → The ALL_QUEUES view describes all queues on which the current user has enqueue or dequeue … TRUE for sharded queue, otherwise FALSE. See Also: Oracle Database Reference for more information about ALL_QUEUES.
5.227 DBA_QUEUES → the same as those in \" ALL_QUEUES \". See Also: Oracle Database Advanced Queuing User's Guide for more information about Advanced Queuing
6.493 USER_QUEUES → columns (except for OWNER ) are the same as those in \" ALL_QUEUES \". See Also: Oracle Database
SYS.MSG_PROP_T Type → view MAX_RETRIES for a queue in the ALL_QUEUES data dictionary view. If a dequeue transaction fails
MESSAGE_PROPERTIES_T Type → MAX_RETRIES for a queue in the ALL_QUEUES data dictionary view. If a dequeue transaction fails because the
DBA_QUEUES: All Queues in Database → columns are the same as those ALL_QUEUES. Oracle Database 12 c Release 1 (12.1) introduces a new column
Contents → ALL_QUEUES 3.23 ALL_REFRESH 3.24 ALL_REFRESH_CHILDREN 3.25 ALL_REFRESH_DEPENDENCIES 3.26 ALL_REFS 3.27
9 Oracle Database Advanced Queuing and Messaging Gateway Views → User Schema ALL_QUEUES: Queues for Which User Has Any Privilege DBA_QUEUE_SCHEDULES: All Propagation
ORA-26913: must connect to instance string where string string server \" string \" is running → service name obtained from the following query: SELECT network_name FROM all_queues q
With XStream Out, an outbound server sends database changes to a client application. → instance as the queue table. The NETWORK_NAME column in the ALL_QUEUES data dictionary view contains the