How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
3.33 ALL_RULES → ALL_RULES describes the rules accessible to the current user. Related Views DBA_RULES describes all
5.276 DBA_RULES → DBA_RULES describes all rules in the database. Its columns are the same as those in ALL_RULES. See Also: \" ALL_RULES \"
6.508 USER_RULES → the same as those in ALL_RULES. See Also: \" ALL_RULES \"
Table 22-1 Oracle Streams Static Data Dictionary Views → ALL_RULE_SETS DBA_RULE_SETS USER_RULE_SETS ALL_RULES DBA_RULES USER_RULES N/A DBA_STREAMS_ADD_COLUMN N/A N
Contents → ALL_REWRITE_EQUIVALENCES 3.31 ALL_RULE_SET_RULES 3.32 ALL_RULE_SETS 3.33 ALL_RULES 3.34 ALL_SCHEDULER_CHAIN_RULES 3.35
Oracle Data Pump Import and Oracle Streams Instantiation → ALL_RULES, ALL_RULE_SETS, ALL_RULE_SET_RULES, DBA_RULES, DBA_RULE_SETS, DBA_RULE_SET_RULES, USER_RULES