How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
3.81 ALL_STORED_SETTINGS → ALL_STORED_SETTINGS provides information about the persistent parameter settings for stored PL/SQL
NUMBER ID of the container where the row originates → ALL_PLSQL_OBJECT_SETTINGS instead. ALL_STORED_SETTINGS is retained for backward compatibility only. See Also: \" ALL_PLSQL_OBJECT_SETTINGS \"
6.560 USER_STORED_SETTINGS → does not display the OWNER column. The rest of its columns are the same as those in \" ALL_STORED_SETTINGS \".
5.352 DBA_STORED_SETTINGS → columns are the same as those in \" ALL_STORED_SETTINGS \".
Contents → ALL_STORED_SETTINGS 3.82 ALL_STREAMS_COLUMNS 3.83 ALL_STREAMS_GLOBAL_RULES 3.84 ALL_STREAMS_MESSAGE_CONSUMERS
SYS.ALL_STORED_SETTINGS → The ALL_STORED_SETTINGS view describes the persistent parameter settings for stored PL/SQL units … for which the current user has execute privileges. ALL_STORED_SETTINGS is retained for backward