How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later
3.87 ALL_STREAMS_RULES → ALL_STREAMS_RULES displays information about the rules used by the Streams processes accessible to
6.13 DBA_STREAMS_RULES → database. Its columns are the same as those in ALL_STREAMS_RULES. See Also: \" ALL_STREAMS_RULES \"
DROP_CAPTURE Procedure → ALL_STREAMS_RULES DBA_STREAMS_RULES See Also: Oracle Streams Concepts and Administration for more information about Oracle Streams data dictionary views
Flexible Configuration for Sharing Data from a Single Database → can query the ALL_STREAMS_RULES or DBA_STREAMS_RULES data dictionary view. This example includes the
Table 22-1 Oracle Streams Static Data Dictionary Views → DBA_STREAMS_RENAME_COLUMN N/A N/A DBA_STREAMS_RENAME_SCHEMA N/A N/A DBA_STREAMS_RENAME_TABLE N/A ALL_STREAMS_RULES
Displaying All Rules Used by All Oracle Streams Clients → the DBMS_RULE_ADM package: ALL_STREAMS_RULES DBA_STREAMS_RULES In addition, these two views display … ALL_STREAMS_RULES and DBA_STREAMS_RULES views also contain information about the rule sets used by an Oracle
Contents → 3.85 ALL_STREAMS_MESSAGE_RULES 3.86 ALL_STREAMS_NEWLY_SUPPORTED 3.87 ALL_STREAMS_RULES 3.88
Oracle Data Pump Import and Oracle Streams Instantiation → Oracle Streams rules is not imported into the following data dictionary views: ALL_STREAMS_RULES